2018 Trainee Poster Award Winners
- Title of poster: High pre-conceptional homocysteine is associated with elevated risk of pregnancy loss among fertile folate-replete women with prior history of loss
- Title of poster: Preconception blood pressure levels and vascular-related pregnancy complications
2018 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
- Title of poster: Asian/Pacific Islanders experience higher risk for gestational diabetes than other U.S. women exposed to volatile organic compounds in ambient air
- Title of poster: Does the relationship between short interpregnancy interval and adverse pregnancy outcomes vary by maternal age?
2017 Trainee Poster Award Winners
- Title of poster: Vitamin D and bioavailability of androgens in women with proven fecundity
- Title of poster: Urinary concentrations of phthalate metabolites and associations with rise of human chorionic gonadotropin and rescue of the corpus luteum
2017 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
- Title of poster: Chlamydia Trachomatis seroprevalence and ultrasound diagnosed uterine fibroids in a large population of young African-American women
- Title of poster: Psychological and behavioral assets in childhood and the maintenance of optimal cardiometabolic health to age 17
2016 Trainee Poster Award Winners
- Carolyn E. Cesta, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Title of poster: Depression, Anxiety, and Antidepressant Treatment In Women: Association with In-vitro Fertilization Outcome
- Coauthors: Alexander Viktorin, Henrik Olsson, Viktoria Johansson, Arvid Sjölander, Christina Bergh, Alikistis Skalkidou, Karl-Gösta Nygren, Sven Cnattingius, Anastasia N. Iliadou
- Reference of published paper: Cesta CE, Viktorin A, Olsson H, Johansson V, Sjölander A, Bergh C, Skalkidou A, Nygren KG, Cnattingius S, Iliadou AN. Depression, anxiety, and antidepressant treatment in women: association with in vitro fertilization outcome. Fertil Steril. 2016 Jun;105(6):1594-1602.e3.
- Title of poster: Pre-Pregnancy Body Mass Index and Gestational Weight Gain: How Well Do the Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System and Birth Certificate Agree with the Medical Record?
- Coauthors: Andrea J. Sharma, Jennifer Bombard, Timothy L. Lash, Laura Schieve, Usha Ramakrishnan, Aryeh D. Stein, Michael Nyland-Funke
2016 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
- Rose G. Radin, Epidemiology Branch, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Title of poster: Preconception weight change & pregnancy loss among fecund women
- Coauthors: Sunni L. Mumford, Lindsey A. Sjaarda, Robert M. Silver, Neil J. Perkins, Laurie L. Lesher, Torie C. Plowden, Stefanie N. Hinkle, Chandra W. Swanson, Keewan Kim, Enrique F. Schisterman
- Title of poster: Traffic-related air pollution and childhood acute leukemia in Oklahoma
- Coauthors: Janis E. Campbell, Sheryl Magzamen, Anne E. Pate, Julie A. Stoner, Jennifer D. Peck
- Reference of published paper: Traffic-related air pollution and childhood acute leukemia in Oklahoma. Environ Res. 2016 Jul;148:102-11.