2018 Trainee Poster Award Winners
- Title of poster: High pre-conceptional homocysteine is associated with elevated risk of pregnancy loss among fertile folate-replete women with prior history of loss
- Title of poster: Preconception blood pressure levels and vascular-related pregnancy complications
2018 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
- Title of poster: Asian/Pacific Islanders experience higher risk for gestational diabetes than other U.S. women exposed to volatile organic compounds in ambient air
- Title of poster: Does the relationship between short interpregnancy interval and adverse pregnancy outcomes vary by maternal age?
2017 Trainee Poster Award Winners
- Title of poster: Vitamin D and bioavailability of androgens in women with proven fecundity
- Title of poster: Urinary concentrations of phthalate metabolites and associations with rise of human chorionic gonadotropin and rescue of the corpus luteum
2017 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
- Title of poster: Chlamydia Trachomatis seroprevalence and ultrasound diagnosed uterine fibroids in a large population of young African-American women
- Title of poster: Psychological and behavioral assets in childhood and the maintenance of optimal cardiometabolic health to age 17
2016 Trainee Poster Award Winners
Carolyn E. Cesta, Department of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
- Title of poster: Depression, Anxiety, and Antidepressant Treatment In Women: Association with In-vitro Fertilization Outcome
- Coauthors: Alexander Viktorin, Henrik Olsson, Viktoria Johansson, Arvid Sjölander, Christina Bergh, Alikistis Skalkidou, Karl-Gösta Nygren, Sven Cnattingius, Anastasia N. Iliadou
- Reference of published paper: Cesta CE, Viktorin A, Olsson H, Johansson V, Sjölander A, Bergh C, Skalkidou A, Nygren KG, Cnattingius S, Iliadou AN. Depression, anxiety, and antidepressant treatment in women: association with in vitro fertilization outcome. Fertil Steril. 2016 Jun;105(6):1594-1602.e3.
- Title of poster: Pre-Pregnancy Body Mass Index and Gestational Weight Gain: How Well Do the Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System and Birth Certificate Agree with the Medical Record?
- Coauthors: Andrea J. Sharma, Jennifer Bombard, Timothy L. Lash, Laura Schieve, Usha Ramakrishnan, Aryeh D. Stein, Michael Nyland-Funke
2016 Trainee Poster Award Honorable Mention
Rose G. Radin, Epidemiology Branch, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Title of poster: Preconception weight change & pregnancy loss among fecund women
- Coauthors: Sunni L. Mumford, Lindsey A. Sjaarda, Robert M. Silver, Neil J. Perkins, Laurie L. Lesher, Torie C. Plowden, Stefanie N. Hinkle, Chandra W. Swanson, Keewan Kim, Enrique F. Schisterman
- Title of poster: Traffic-related air pollution and childhood acute leukemia in Oklahoma
- Coauthors: Janis E. Campbell, Sheryl Magzamen, Anne E. Pate, Julie A. Stoner, Jennifer D. Peck
- Reference of published paper: Traffic-related air pollution and childhood acute leukemia in Oklahoma. Environ Res. 2016 Jul;148:102-11.