Because SPER’s 29th Annual Meeting precedes the 4th Epidemiology Congress of the Americas, we are anticipating more international travelers than usual. We will therefore have two submission deadlines, to accommodate participants who will require VISA approval to attend the meeting.
- Early bird submissions: Due November 2, 2015 (this is the same as the deadline for abstracts submitted to the Congress); notifications regarding acceptance of these early abstracts will occur in early December.
- Regular submissions: Due February 5, 2016; notifications regarding acceptance will occur in April.
- For all abstracts, details regarding presentations will be provided in April (i.e., whether they are accepted for oral or poster presentations and the date and time of the presentation).
Click here to submit an abstract.
- Student Prize Paper: Nominations due March 11, 2016
- Heinz-Berendes International Travel Award: Nominations due February 5, 2016
- Rising Star Award: Nominations due April 8, 2016
- Mentoring Award: Nominations due April 8, 2016
- Trainee Travel Award: February 5, 2016